At Alaska Urgent Care, our friendly staff will provide you and your family with convenient, high-quality preventative and acute outpatient medical care. With our extended and weekend hours, we can often save you a trip to the emergency room. We have a lab and x-ray facilities on-site.
We provide a full range of services for both children and adults.
- General check-ups for infants, children, adolescents and adults
- Sports, school and camp physicals
- X-Rays, EKG and lab
- Urgent care and injury treatment
Urgent Care and Injury Treatment
Our staff provides cost-effective care of minor and acute injuries and conditions that may not be life threatening.
- Broken bones
- Minor lacerations
- Sore throat
- Ear infections
Alaska Urgent Care provides immunizations to adults and children. We invite you to walk into our clinic today.
- Hepatitis A&B
We offer occupational medical services that include several types of physical examinations to meet your needs. Please contact us for details.
- Workers Compensation Injuries
- Annual and Periodic Employee Physicals
- Pulmonary Function and Chest X-Ray
- Asbestos and Blood Lead Baseline and Surveillance
- Hearing Evaluation and Monitoring
- Department of Transportation physicals
- Return to Work Examinations
- Drug and Alcohol Collection and Testing
If you require medical care for yourself or your family, we invite you to walk-in or call Alaska Urgent Care today.